We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inform us via email of any intended returns prior to despatch to allow us to track the product(s).
Please ensure that the returned package contains your name, as well as a contact number.
Please note that the risk of loss of the product(s) while on route to us will remain with you until an authorised representative of ARTco studio accepts delivery thereof.
Please note that all items must be wrapped in original packaging, or sufficiently wrapped to protect goods during transportation.
Upon receipt of the product(s), we will carefully examine the product(s) and contact you within 14 business days thereafter to discuss whether, in our view, the product(s) are defective. Should we determine that the product(s) are defective, we will gladly repair or replace the product(s), or refund the purchase price of the product(s) to you, and will compensate you for the reasonable delivery cost incurred by you for the return of the product(s) to us (if any).
If the product(s) is found NOT to be defective, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund and you will be liable for the costs incurred by us in having such product(s) redelivered to you including any incidental charges or fees which may be applicable such as packaging and/or insurance costs.
If the incorrect product is delivered to you in error (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging. Please promptly contact us, so that we may resolve the error by arranging to collect such product from you and deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Please document with a photograph the item on arrival.
Please note that the following are examples of things which will NOT be regarded as defects and will NOT entitle you to any repair or replacement of a product(s) or a refund of the purchase price:
- A slight difference of colour or texture from product to product, resulting from the use of materials which may have natural flaws such as wood, stone or leather or cotton dyes;
- Non-defective products that have been “made to order”;
- A product that has been damaged as a result of inadequate care by you, incorrect use by you, or as a result of your negligence in our sole opinion;
- A product that you or any other person has altered, repaired, used, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorised by us; and/or
- A product, where by their nature of being handmade artworks, have cracks, repair marks and/or imperfections which are a fundamental element of the artwork and which adds to the intrinsic value of the piece, will NOT be considered to be a defect.
- The colours of our products shown on this website may look different on your computer compared with the colour of the actual product. This is because different computers display colours differently depending on the type of computer screen.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Return shipping costs will be to the cost of the customer until the product has been received. For any broken or damaged goods a full refund or credit will be provided.